The motto of our school is "Innovate, create, cooperate and make a difference"
The Educational Campus ‘CLAS’ is:
- The only private international school in Snagov, which is based on a deep knowledge of today’s society and offers students the tools to adapt to a changing world becoming lifelong learners in the Knowledge Age.
- The first concept school in Romania based on Cooperative Learning and elements of the Forest Schools and Thinking Schools. It is an innovative school which applies the latest international pedagogical research such as Project 0 – University of Harvard, Cooperative Learning Group – University of Verona and CL Centre - University of Minnesota, Stanford University; Forest Schools; Kagan’s Structural Approach & Johnsons’ ‘Learning Together’; De Bono’s CoRT thinking skills, Tony Ryan’s Thinking Keys, Bloom’s Taxonomy)
- The first primary international school in Romania in which the "architecture as the Third Teacher " is a real support for authentic learning in a dynamic climate of well-being and the school is also a professional development centre for teachers all around the world - Loris Malaguzzi "Reggio Approach"
- An inclusive school which educates motivated and competent world citizens characterized by empathy, creativity, cooperation, communication, autonomy, critical thinking and initiative, epistemic curiosity and decision-making ability;
- A high-tech school in which the student is the protagonist and learns how to research and learn, in a cooperative way, using wisely ICT (Information and Communication Technology) – laptops, Mimio, SKYPE.
In base of this vision, the admission for one Preparatory grade, one grade 1(bilingual stream) and one Key Stage 1 (British international stream) for the school year 2016/2017 start in May 2016. (see admission)